A RARE FIND!
55 Baden Street, Joondanna WA 6060Expressions Of Interest
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 406 square
- Floor Area is 183 square
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category
0428 882 005
A RARE FIND!
House - Joondanna WA
This property is the proverbial “Hen’s Tooth” of Joondanna.
A single level four bedroom, two bathroom home! Front strata with no fees.
A quite private position in a great location. Relative seclusion.
This well maintained family home provides a flowing floorplan with multiple living/entertaining areas, the kitchen/dining opens onto an Al Fresco deck, ideal for large group dining or afternoon drinks and nibbles.
Property features :
– Additional parking possible for another two vehicles ( Hard stand ).
– No Strata Fees, minimal Common Property.
– Master bedroom with ensuite.
– Well appointed kitchen.
– 4th bedroom or Media Room.
– Cooling – Ducted Evaporative, Refrigerated split system, Ceiling fans.
– Timber flooring to high traffic areas.
– Décor enhancing louvred window panels throughout.
– Storeroom and 1 x garden shed.
Where do you need to be when you are not enjoying this lovely family home?
The beautiful Lake Monger wetlands are only 1.7km away. Popular for walking, cycling, bird watching, a wonderful unpopulated area for a picnic or BBQ.
It is only a short commute to several Business/Industrial districts such as Osborne Park, Herdsman, Mt Hawthorn, North Perth etc.
For the children there are several schools within 2.2km. Also within the catchment area for Churchlands SHS (4.5km) (see “Nearby Schools” below).
Genuine buyers should act promptly to avoid disappointment and attend the coming
Open For Inspections.