Live the Dream
TOODYAY WA 6566$285,000
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,594
- House House Category
Live the Dream
House - TOODYAY WA
Live the dream in idyllic Toodyay with this quaint and classic country retreat, promising both self-sufficient living and a bite of rural life; all at home among the gum trees.
Country living is at it’s best (and most well-located) here at 47 Toodyay. Just an hour’s drive north-east of Perth, this cosy rural cottage is surrounded by local forestry, native wildlife and the sweeping Avon River just 100 metres from the backdoor.
Situated on 1594m2 of prestigious Toodyay country, 47 Toodyay sits on one of the town’s most well-known streets. You’ll be just a gentle walk from town, with the beautiful Toodyay’s iconic bed-&-breakfast scene, heritage museums and WA landmark Connor’s Mill to pass by along the way.
As for the cottage itself, inside, the property’s two bedrooms and single bathroom are centred by a modern open plan living area – bringing together a contemporary recessed ceiling and LED downlighting with the more traditional log-stocked fireplace and veranda-set windows. You’ll note a significant emphasis on natural light here, as it filters through the block’s surrounding forestry.
Outside, the large garage has space for a vehicle and an attached room, suitable for use as an art studio or workshop. This garage is much like the rest of the cottage; self-reliant and unassuming – the ideal complement to a home that is solar-powered, gas bottle-heated and committed to environmentally friendly living. Sure to impress is the home’s full-length patio; overlooking the depths of the Avon Valley and the cottage’s impressive native gardens.
For sale now with Andrew Bridgeford of GMAC Realty, contact Andrew on 0417 918 413 for more information or to book a viewing of 47 Toodyay Street, Toodyay; a home that’s truly at home among the gumtrees.
• Comfortable retreat on a large block, offering the quintessential country lifestyle in the idyllic town of Toodyay – a town surrounded by native forestry, wildlife and the famous Avon River, all just one hour from Perth
• Two-bedroom, one-bathroom cottage constructed in 2011, with views abounding from the wider 1594m2 block
• Avon Valley views from the full-length covered patio, plus a short (120 metre) walk to the iconic Avon River
• Old-meets-new in the living room; with a recessed ceiling, modern LED downlighting and split-system air conditioning meeting the old wood fireplace, veranda-wide windows and views over the Avon Valley
• Open kitchen features stainless-steel appliances (inc. dishwasher), spacious benchtops and ample cabinetry
• Eco-friendly and independent; powered by solar panels, warmed by a log fireplace, and heated by bottle-fed gas, while still connected to scheme water
• Sprawling rear native garden, delicately presented against a backdrop of Toodyay’s native forestry.
• A large shed/garage with secure space for a single vehicle plus an attached studio (presently an artist’s retreat)
• A gentle walk from Toodyay town centre, with the area’s iconic bed-&-breakfast scene, heritage museums and WA landmark Connor’s Mill to pass by along the way.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.